From: Tieum (tieum.tieum@free.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 14:12:45 EST

I am new to amavisd-new. Before I used SpamAssassin alone and was very
satisfied of it. I moved to amavisd-new to have virus detection (most of
undesired mails that came through were viruses).

Since this time a lot of mail passes thru. Some mails are compared against
BAYES and other seems not.

How can I ensure that every mail is compared against BAYES. Can I force SA or
amavisd-new to write a BAYES_nn flag in each mail ?

Thank you for your answers,