From: Robert Fitzpatrick (robert@webtent.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 14:11:22 EST

I have over 10000 messages in the Postfix queue running amavisd-new 2.2.0 thanks to a virus.

These messages are return messages basically telling users they tried to send a virus, which I'm sure most did not. How can I possibly intercept these from getting in the queue and maybe even find and delete the ones that are in the queue now based on some common content?

Please reply off list to webtent@yahoo.com, mail delivery is slowed to a crawl with the huge queue.

--
Robert