From: Matthew D. Sill (msill@eeinternet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 15:06:53 EST

This is more of a spamassassin question, but I thought I would solicit
opinions here, as it pertains to amavis.

I have set up an account called spam@mydomain.com, every time I get a
spam that isn't tagged by spamassassin, I forward it to
spam@mydomain.com. Every night, sa-learn looks at the spam mail spool,
and learns from the messages.

My fear is that SA is learning not only from the spammy messages, but
also from the fact that I am sending them. I am trying to make SA more
accurate, however, I worry that I will just cause messages I send to be
marked as spammy.

Any thoughts?
-Matt

Debian woody + Amavisd-new 2.1 + spamassassin + clamav