From: Mark Martinec (Mark.Martinec+amavis@ijs.si)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 14:08:56 EST

Gary and others,

> MIME::Decoder::BinHex
> I have Debian's libmime-perl 5.415-1 installed via apt-get
> which should contain MIME::Decoder::BinHex
> and CPAN shows MIME::Decoder::BinHex is up to date.
> However, when I install Debian's libconvert-binhex-perl
> which is equivalent to Convert::BinHex, the error message goes away.
> So at first glance it appears the error message is not giving
> the correct package name and possibly Convert::BinHex should
> be listed as a required module.

I just checked the CPAN, and the MIME-tools-5.415
does contain the MIME/Decoder/BinHex.pm .

I don't think it has anything to do with Convert::BinHex.

I made it optional in -rc2 to avoid surprises,
although I don't know really where it gets missing.
I somehow got it automatically out of the box,
but I don't know for how long it is being around.