From: Mark Martinec (Mark.Martinec+amavis@ijs.si)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 20:26:13 EST

> Even though I thought I had disabled them permanently, due to legitimate
> email being bounced, we still have some blocks, ie.
>
> No viruses were found.
> Bad header was found:
> MIME error: error: part did not end with expected boundary

> This is what I did to amavisd.conf to disable bad-header checks/blocks:
> @bypass_header_checks_maps = (1);
> and not that it matters

I see. The @bypass_header_checks_maps doesn't control
the MIME errors handling, perhaps it should. I'll see what I can do.

> The message WAS NOT delivered to:
> 554 5.6.0 Message with invalid header rejected, id=01698-01-56 - MIME
> error:
> error: part did not end with expected boundary
>
> The message has been quarantined as:
> bad-header-quarantine

> $final_bad_header_destiny = undef;

If you want such mail to pass, set:
  $final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;

Such broken mail would still be quarantined, but at least
it will still be delivered to the recipient.

  Mark