From: Mark Martinec (Mark.Martinec+amavis@ijs.si)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 08:36:34 EST

> this works very nice! but I saw in my logs, that amavis gets invoked no
> matter if the destined domain is in my local_domain variable or not.

If you need to completely skip a content filter for some recipients,
you must configure your MTA to do so.

> the only difference is, that I don't get any spam headers written to to
> mail. is this how things are supposed to work?

Spam headers are inserted if SA was called, the recipient is considered local,
and spam score is above tag/tag2 level.

See also http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html
(performing mail checks;
 acting on mail checks results;
 tag, tag2 and kill levels)

> and something else:
> can I define my own variable @local_virus_check_maps and use it with
> bypass_virus_checks_maps?

Yes, you can declare your own additional variables (with: use vars,
or with my() ), and assign references to them into the official variables
like @bypass_virus_checks_maps.