From: Mark Martinec (Mark.Martinec+amavis@ijs.si)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 08:47:21 EST

Daniel,

> Dec 24 02:15:06 mail amavis[3969]: (03969-03) DSPAM learn SPAM (21.968),
> 41cb6d9758191915714328
> Dec 24 02:15:06 mail amavis[3969]: (03969-03) DSPAM: different opinions:
> Innocent, 21.968
> hits=21.968 tag=3 tag2=6 kill=10 tests=DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE, DSPAM_HAM,
> HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR
>
> As you can see there are some entries like "DSPAM learn SPAM" and
> "DSPAM_HAM". I don't understand why the mail gets tagged as DSPAM_HAM...
> I've now several mails that dspam learns as spam but in the amavisd
> tests the mail gets tagged as ham.

> Are the above log entries from amavisd correct?

The just-learned message by DSPAM does not yet influence the opinion
dspam had on the currently processed message, but it may influence
subsequent messages. So it all appears fine: dspam considered
message ham, contributed its ham score to SA, then SA nevertheless
calculated a high score for the message, and dspam received
instructions to learn the message as spam.

  Mark