From: Shahid Hussain (shahid@zonewave.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 23:00:28 EST

I have managed to install (from BSD ports) amavisd-new with clamav and
postfix for the first time. And everything is working cool

I have a little question about spamassassin configuration that I am bit
confuse. I notice there are two files we can config spamassassin -
/usr/local/etc/amavisd.conf and

Which file shall I use to config spamassassin for "Rewrite Message
Subjects", "Spam in Attachments?" ,etc.

It is possible for each user shell account to it own ~/local.cf file?