From: Shahid Hussain (shahid@zonewave.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 14:17:33 EST

Hello,

I have sent a spam test and it seem to work and the subject it changed to
"*** SPAM **. I also want original message to be in the attachment rather
in BODY? Perhap the BODY will contain Info about the spam. That is related
to 'report_safe 1'?

In /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf - I included this only:
report_safe 1

Then restart amavisd and no effect it made.

Any clue?

Shahid