From: Mark Martinec (Mark.Martinec+amavis@ijs.si)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 18:46:53 EST

Shahid,

> I have a little question about spamassassin configuration that I am bit
> confuse. I notice there are two files we can config spamassassin -
> /usr/local/etc/amavisd.conf and
> /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
> Which file shall I use to config spamassassin for "Rewrite Message
> Subjects", "Spam in Attachments?" ,etc.

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-spam
--> What's the better way to specify SA options? Directly in
      amavisd.conf, or in the SA's local.cf file?

> It is possible for each user shell account to it own ~/local.cf file?

No, this is not possible.
If the per-recipient configuration options offered by amavisd-new
are not flexible enough, you will have to turn off spam checking
in amavisd-new and use some other spamc/spamd or similar setup.

  Mark