From: Gary Verchick (lists@johnmecham.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 18:55:05 EST

Hello Josh,

> I'm still having this problem on a FreeBSD machine. When I run
> `spamassassin -D < sample-spam.txt` or even initial startup of
> `amavisd debug-sa`, everything seems to work fine. When I send a
> message, however, pyzor fails and DCC gets different results. I
> think razor2 gets different results also but it seems to be working
> so I haven't looked that closely.

> Josh

On the pyzor issue: last time I checked,
the pyzor server that gets configured with 'pyzor discover'
has issues. Manually edit the server that pyzor uses.
echo "" > /var/amavis/.pyzor/servers
or wherever your /path/to/.pyzor/servers file is.

You may also want to
echo "" > /root/.pyzor/servers

I have read in the archives and the FAQ's you will get different
 results. Look for "SpamAssassin returns different score "
 in the FAQ. Read this to see if it applies in your case.