From: Mark Martinec (Mark.Martinec+amavis@ijs.si)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 19:26:30 EST

> I'm still having this problem on a FreeBSD machine. When I run
> `spamassassin -D < sample-spam.txt` or even initial startup of
> `amavisd debug-sa`, everything seems to work fine. When I send a
> message, however, pyzor fails and DCC gets different results. I
> think razor2 gets different results also but it seems to be working
> so I haven't looked that closely.

Are you running SA 3.0.2 or earlier?
In chroot jail or not?

Are you still seeing:
  debug: Pyzor: couldn't grok response "calculated digest:
as you reported some time ago?

There is a comment in Mail::SpamAssassin::Dns:
   # made regexp a little more forgiving (jm)
shortly before the:
   dbg ("Pyzor: couldn't grok response \"$response\"");
which perhaps can explain what you are getting.