From: Drex Von (drexxxus@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 21:16:26 EST

Hi
I have configured amavisd postfix sophos and
spamassassin to work. my problem is I get more spam
and at the same time filter the same kind of emails. I
created a spam user that all spam will be delivered to
this inbox. can I used the command for my
spamassassin "sa-learn --showdots --mbox --spam
/var/mail/spam" and later retrieve this email in my
outlook express to delete all the messages to save
space? If I delete spam email will spamassassin still
remember those spam email even if I deleted the emails
from spam mailbox?

Thanks
Drex