From: Jack Vandensype (Vandensype@LSLLP.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 11:32:05 EST

Hello all,
I currently run a RH9/Postfix/Amavis/SA box that acts as a gateway for
my Exchange
 server and all my Outlook 2003 clients. I set amavis/SA to tag all
messages with
the **SPAM** tag and pass it along to Exchange where I have GFI
Mailessentials doing
more spam filtering. While GFI works fine, SA is not so hot.

My question is if anyone can give me a broad overview of how best to run
sa-learn on
all my users' spam to make SA more effective. Can people forward me spam
from their
outlook/exchange etc.

I am just a bit confused on how best to achieve the "learning" aspects
of SA when it is
in a gateway (MTA) configuration rather than an MDA.