From: Clifton Royston (cliftonr@tikitechnologies.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 13:53:28 EST

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 12:06:24PM -0600, Gary Buckmaster wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Ok, that makes sense to me, but doesn't fit what I need for my current
> application of amavisd. Is there an easy way to have amavisd key off
> the value in the local.cf file or do I need to write a quick
> assignment routine in my amavisd.conf file?

  I must be missing something. Why don't you simply edit the values in
the amavisd.conf file instead of in the local.cf file?

  Is it because you have some other software that dynamically changes
the local.cf values? Otherwise it would seem that the simplest thing
is to simply edit the values amavisd uses.

  -- Clifton

--
          Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr@tikitechnologies.com
         Tiki Technologies Lead Programmer/Software Architect