Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: Carlos de Oliveira (carlos.oliv@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 22:49:39 EST

Hi there!

I am going to install OpenSSH in one of my servers, but I want to make
sure it is secure.
Does anybody know about vulnerabilites on OpenSSH, if yes, would you
like to suggest me another remote secure shell ?

Thanks,
Carlos.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html