Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: Andrew Farmer (andfarm@teknovis.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 16:54:43 EST

On 17 Dec 2004, at 19:49, Carlos de Oliveira wrote:
> I am going to install OpenSSH in one of my servers, but I want to make
> sure it is secure.
> Does anybody know about vulnerabilites on OpenSSH, if yes, would you
> like to suggest me another remote secure shell ?

There are no current open vulnerabilities in OpenSSH.

Go right ahead. It's the most commonly used SSH server on the 'net - as
long as you keep it up to date and keep passwords secure, security
isn't an issue.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html