Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: Mustajärvi Olli (olli.mustajarvi@eduskunta.fi)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 06:02:00 EST

Mr. Jansson has expressed his false claims about the ICT security issues of
the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his lies now so many times,
for instance http://lists.netsys.
com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/030078.html, that we will bring a
charge against him in court. We like to underline again that Mr. Jansson's
claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

Head of ICT Office Olli Mustajärvi

The Finnish Parliament Head of IT Office FIN- 00102 Helsinki Finland
Email:firstname.surname@eduskunta.fi WWW: www.eduskunta.fi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html