Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: Leeuwen, Allan van (allan.vanleeuwen@orangemail.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 03:01:05 EST

Ok Ok, we got the message ... Mr Jansson has sent the information about
your insecure environment to a lot of places ...
Personally I only received HIS email 1 time and YOURS about 5 times (I
havn't checked my other lists yet).
So stop sending your threat email immediatelly or I will sue you for
spamming.

Allan

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren. Hoewel Orange maatregelen heeft genomen om virussen in deze email of attachments te voorkomen, dient u ook zelf na te gaan of virussen aanwezig zijn aangezien Orange niet aansprakelijk is voor computervirussen die veroorzaakt zijn door deze email.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended to be only for the addressee. Should you receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Although Orange has taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, you do need to verify the possibility of their existence as Orange can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this email.

attached mail follows:

Mr. Jansson has expressed his false claims about the ICT security issues of
the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his lies now so many times,
for instance http://lists.netsys.
com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/030078.html, that we will bring a
charge against him in court. We like to underline again that Mr. Jansson's
claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

Head of ICT Office Olli Mustajärvi

The Finnish Parliament Head of IT Office FIN- 00102 Helsinki Finland
Email:firstname.surname@eduskunta.fi WWW: www.eduskunta.fi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html