Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: Alex V. Lukyanenko (y_avenger_y@ua.fm)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 03:31:06 EST

Hello Mustajärvi,

MO> Mr. Jansson has expressed his false claims about the ICT security issues of
MO> the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his lies now so many times,
MO> for instance http://lists.netsys.
MO> com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/030078.html, that we will bring a
MO> charge against him in court. We like to underline again that Mr. Jansson's
MO> claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

MO> Head of ICT Office Olli Mustajärvi

MO> The Finnish Parliament Head of IT Office FIN- 00102 Helsinki Finland
MO> Email:firstname.surname@eduskunta.fi WWW: www.eduskunta.fi

I've got FOUR e-mails from you with the same body and all different SMTP
IDs, meaning that you've sent it FOUR times. That shows your
incompetence as a personal computer user.

Also, the 8.11.7 version of your MTA (sendmail of course) is three
releases outdated, you might have applied patches, or you may have
I don't mention that usually official govnerment representatives
rarely disclose their intentions of charging against somebody.

The abovesaid indicates that you are either
(a) technically and legally incompetent to lead a govnerment's IT
department, or
(b) are a troll,
or both.

Alex V. Lukyanenko | 86195208@icq | y_avenger_y@ua.fm