Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: ALD, Aditya, Aditya Lalit Deshmukh (aditya.deshmukh@online.gateway.expertworks.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 23:49:27 EST

[ALD > ] and did u not spam everyone sending all these messages again all
over the list ?

Ok Ok, we got the message ... Mr Jansson has sent the information about your
insecure environment to a lot of places ...
Personally I only received HIS email 1 time and YOURS about 5 times (I
havn't checked my other lists yet).
So stop sending your threat email immediatelly or I will sue you for
spamming.

Allan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html