Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Full Disclosure

Full Disclosure Mailing List Archive

From: John Cartwright (johnc@grok.org.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 20:41:06 EST

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 10:56:45AM -0600, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> DO NOT set auto-ack messages to respond to MAILING LISTS. Anyone
> other than FD would throw you off for this, but since Len runs a sewer,
> and doesn't give a shit...

Personal attacks aside, I'm not sure what the relevance of this
vacation message is to FD, or why you felt the need to forward it
here. But you do raise an interesting point, which is if list members
don't tell us about vacation messages then we won't necessarily know
that they are occuring.

Obviously some of these make their way to the admin queue,
and are dealt with appropriately, but in the case of bounces to
posters' messages, please do inform us off-list so that we can

Merry Christmas to all, btw :)

- John
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html