From: David Jacoby (dj@outpost24.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 06:56:59 EST

Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:

>On Wednesday 15 December 2004 12:49, David Jacoby wrote:
>

>>Anyone else tried to apply this patch? The patch does work but not
>>properly.
>>I guess the machie is secure against the DoS attack but after i
>>installed the patch
>>i cant use SSH.When i tryed to SSH i didnt get any password prompt.
>>user@autopsia:~$ ssh user@192.168.0.1
>>Permission denied, please try again.
>>Permission denied, please try again.
>>Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
>>The patch will crash SSH :|
>>

>without looking at the patch, I think this isn't the causer of the patch at
>all.
>
>ciao, Marc

Well it is, i booted on the old kernel and SSH worked perfect and then
on the new kernel with the patch i cant SSH, i dont even
get an password prompt. I tried to ssh to more than one host aswell, i
also removed the key in .known_hosts but it still doesnt work.

Have you installed the patch?

//David

--
Outpost24 AB