From: Angelo G. Devine (ofeamegwk@chartertn.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 15:55:13 EST

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:56:51 -0600

my cheif has authorized me to send you update about your m o rtga g e
a p p roval. Mr. Buckner called from our bank yesterday
to update your situation. Our company will a p prove you for
3.25 % (c r e dit does not matter) but some of our information is
missing, so please fill this form to update:

Thanks for your time.

Angelo G. Devine