Guardian Digital Inc. > InfoCenter > Mailing List Archives > Postfix

Postfix Mailing List Archive

From: Noel Jones (njones@megan.vbhcs.org)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 15:31:22 EST

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 02:30:48PM +0100, Magnus Bck wrote:

> I repeat: Your /usr/sbin/sendmail binary is the sendmail MTA, not
> Postfix' sendmail binary. Modern incarnations of the sendmail MTA
> use SMTP for local mail submission, but no version of Postfix does.

Sure it does.
sendmail -bv

To the original poster -- we would like to help you, but no one knows
what the heck you are talking about.
we need a clear description of what you are trying to block, and what
your mail setup is. Is your spam maybe coming from an unsecured web
cgi on your server?

--
Noel Jones